Education1) DOCTOR of Philosophy Candidate, PHILOSOPHY OF PSYCHIATRY
McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
2) DOCTOR of Philosophy, Philosophy (2009)
SPECIALIZATION: Metaphysics & Epistemology; Philosophy of Mind & Cognitive Science; Philosophy of Psychology, University of Siena, Italy
3) Visiting graduate student, Philosophy, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA, 2007
4) BACHELOR of EDUCATION, PSYCHOLOGY, University of Urbino, Urbino, Italy, 2006
5) MASTER of ARTS, BUSINESS Management, Istao and University of Ancona, Ancona, Italy, 2002
6) BACHELOR of ARTS, PHILOSOPHY, University of Macerata, Macerata, Italy, 2000
ExperienceTEACHING EXPERIENCE as Teaching Assistant
1. McGill University, Winter Term 2013: Contemporary Moral Issues
2. McGill University, Fall Term 2012: Intro to Philosophy
3. McGill University, Fall Term 2011: Intro to Philosophy
4. McGill University, Fall Term 2010: Philosophy of Mind
5. University of Siena, Fall Term 2008: Philosophy of Perception
6. University of Siena, Fall Term 2006: Knowledge, Perception, Reality
7. University of Siena, Spring Term 2006: Business Ethics
8. University of Siena, Winter Term 2006: Philosophy and Social Responsibility
9. University of Siena, Fall Term 2005: Mind/Body Problem
10. Institute for Analytic and Anthropological Therapy: Series of lectures on Mental Imagery, Perception and Emotions
11. Institute for Analytic and Anthropological Therapy: Series of lectures on Perception and Cognition
OTHER ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS
- Sept 2012-April 2013: Research Assistant, Dept. of Political Science, McGill University
- Jan 2009 – Sept 2010: Visiting Post-Doc in Philosophy, UC, San Diego.
- Nov 2008 – Sept 2010: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Siena, Italy.
- Sept 2005 – Oct 2008: Graduate Research Assistant, University of Siena, Italy.
- Accomplished Educator with Human Resources experience and history of progressive academic success with extensive studies in philosophy and psychology backed by teaching experience
- Comprehensive understanding of learning styles and how they relate to most effective pairings of students and careers.
- Love to help and motivate students to organize their work schedule and build up the skills to succeed
- Flexible schedule
- Italian native speaker. Can teach italian at all levels
Hobbies- Love outdoor activities, running and cooking.
- Love reading and keeping up with scientific findings
- Love astronomy and watching crime tv-series
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.